Mindjammer Press Forums
March 30, 2017, 10:37:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Mindjammer Forums are now open. Welcome!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect Engine SRD  (Read 318 times)
Thorn Plutonius

View Profile Email
« on: May 30, 2016, 06:17:49 pm »

The Effect Engine SRD used to be available.  Seems to have been withdrawn, or moved to some exquisitely obscure location.  Is it still available?  Will it be made available again?
Jakob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 11:06:55 am »

To be honest, I'm kind of suspecting that M&M is kind of dead in the water ... which is a shame. I'm not into OSR games, but from reading (I've never played it), M&M is one of my favourite variations. It feels a little bit like the more indie cousin of FantasyAge. So maybe the removal of the SRD has something to do with the game not really being supported anymore ...
On the other hand, maybe you simply don't need anything beyong the core rules for M&M, since it is tailored to using Old School material, which there is an abundance of.
OpsManager
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 03:40:30 pm »

The Effect Engine SRD used to be available.  Seems to have been withdrawn, or moved to some exquisitely obscure location.  Is it still available?  Will it be made available again?

Thom.

It will be available again. I have been assured this. Keep an eye out for an announcement!
Thorn Plutonius

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 08:41:41 pm »

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: